Who doesn’t love a good chuckle? A well-placed meme or gif can help lighten the mood and brighten even the dreariest of Mondays. Let’s face it, we all know that meme-worthy client, co-worker, or friend that communicates mostly in meme (it’s us, we speak meme). After conducting an extensive search on the interwebs , I’ve compiled 10 of the most clever marketing related memes which will hopefully help brighten you day.
1. Ahhh, retargeting. We have all experienced the stalking that occurs after shopping for baby pajamas or browsing shoe websites. While minorly terrifying, re-targeting can actually be an incredibly useful tool when it comes to your digital advertising!
2. The wide world of social media can be an important tool for your business. But how do you know if you're using it the right way? Different platforms work better for different businesses. Don’t be like Johnny Rose, make sure you are using the right platform!
3. Without a strategy in place, do you even really know what your marketing dollars are doing?
4. One of the most common questions we hear from clients when it comes to digital marketing is, “Why don’t I see my ad?” Listen Linda, there are so, so many factors in play when it comes to who sees your ads. Each business is unique, and because of that, each ad campaign will target a different demographic. If you don’t see your own ad, don’t worry, it just means that YOU are not your own target.
5. It’s 2022, man. Does your website reflect that? Your website is a direct reflection of your business. It’s crucial to have a functional, user-friendly site that can help your business, rather than harm it!
6. Ok, maybe it’s not the best place, but it’s high up on the list. Is your business high up on Google’s list? SEO is vital to making sure your future customers can find your business!
7. Are you staying on brand? Do you have a brand? Do you even know what a brand is? Maybe you have lost your brand identity and it’s time for a fresh start.
8. Fonts do matter. Fonts matter a lot. And they can also cause physical pain and even death. Seriously, designers have been known to perish after being forced to use the wrong font... 😐
9. Please, please, please for the love of Pete, don’t post the watermarked image.
10. It seems like everybody is going viral these days (and I don’t mean with the ‘vid). Trust us when we say, there is literally no rhyme or reason to what goes viral. If we could just whip you up a viral video, we totally would, but it just doesn’t quite work like that.
Hopefully, these memes made you giggle. But if some of them actually struck a nerve instead and had you saying to yourself “oh no, that’s me”, don’t worry. Not everyone can be perfectly perfect fantastical marketing geniuses like us. Let us help you!